As a snooker enthusiast having the best snooker cue with the right weight and length is essential. When it comes to snooker cue, a small deformity will mess up the precision snooker player leading to a missed shot. As a result, any professional snooker player requires a snooker cue to improve their aiming scores. Choosing the best snooker cue can be a bit challenging; however, the Professional Fury Handmade Snooker Cue will help solve this problem with the utmost ease. In this article, we shall be taking you through some of the greatest features equipped in this Fury snooker cue.
Professional Fury Handmade Snooker Cue features
As a professional snooker player having a long cue stick is critical, and the Fury snooker cue offers just that; measuring 145cm the Fury handmade snooker cue is ideal for any professional snooker player. In addition to that, the professional Fury handmade snooker cue is fully customizable, and it is classified under the Snooker Ball Arm. Moreover, it features a ¾ jointed cue design, which makes a great cue for snooker.
In addition to being a great snooker cue, the Fury handmade snooker cue is highly durable since it features a joint made from stainless steel and a forearm made from ash wood. To help in improving your shot, the Fury snooker cue comes in different weights 17.5 to 20 ounce; this makes it very lightweight and ideal for professional matches and allows the players to choose the weight that will best suit their performance.
Advantages of using the professional fury handmade snooker cue
- Compared to most snooker cues in today's market, the Fury handmade snooker cue is equipped with an impressive look, which makes it stand out from the rest.
- For better performance, the Fury handmade snooker cue features an impressive grip, which is super smooth.
- The Fury snooker is equipped with a defensive rubber as well for maximum protection.
- All snooker players require a snooker cue equipped with a great length for better performance and this Fury handmade snooker cue offer just that; measuring 145cm, the Fury snooker cue is ideal for professional matches.
- In addition to an incredible length, weight is a great feature you will need to keep in mind when it comes to choosing the best snooker cue. Weighing approximately 17.5 to 20 ounces, the Fury handmade snooker cue is the best and helps in improving your target significantly.
- Professional Fury handmade snooker cue has been designed to resist moisture hence helps in improving your grip significantly.
- It features an overall sturdy construction, which makes it one of the best snooker cues for competitive matches.
Comparison between Fury Handmade Snooker Cue and OMin Fantasy Model Snooker Cue
Both Fury Handmade Snooker Cue and the OMin Fantasy Model Snooker Cue are great products; however, they feature some unique differences. Furthermore, these two snooker cues tend to share some similarities as well.
The Fury Handmade snooker cue is equipped with an 11mm tip while the OMin Fantasy snooker cue is fitted with a 9.8mm tip. This is, by far, one of the major differences these two cues possess. In addition to that, the Fury Handmade cue weighs approximately 17.5 to 20 ounces while the Omni Fantasy cue weighs 18 ounces, which makes it much lighter. However, when it comes to performance, they both are great. The difference in weight allows you as a player to choose the size that will best suit your need.
When it comes to similarities, both snooker cues are equipped with a stainless steel joint; in addition to that, they both measure 145cm, which is a great length for any professional snooker player. The best part is that these snooker cues are made from ash wood, which is a high-quality material making them ideal for competitive matches.
Choosing the best snooker cue is never an easy task; there are several aspects you will need to keep in mind, including the right length, weight, and moisture resistance, among others. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through the hassle of searching for the right cue since the Professional Fury Handmade Snooker Cue got your back. This snooker cue has been designed to withstand great force and get rid of moisture, which is equipped with the right length and weight, making it the best cue for all competitive matches. As we conclude, we hope that this article has been of great help when it comes to choosing the best snooker cue available in today’s market.